November 9
Today we were fortunate enough to have Representative Herrod come and speak to the class. Your assignment for next time is to comment (with your name) on 4 bills.
Today we were fortunate enough to have Representative Herrod come and speak to the class. Your assignment for next time is to comment (with your name) on 4 bills.
This is the place to find due dates, assignments, and ask questions for Mrs. Rockwood's government class.
© Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
I just read over the "Late Start High School Act" and think it is a very good idea. I didn't know that teenagers need 9.5 hours of sleep every night. I rarely ever get this much sleep. I would back this bill as a representative if I could. I think it would have a positive impact and I like that it is cost effective.
-Ryan Rostrom
okay i just realized how we're supposed to comment on the bills you can ignore that last post
Post a Comment